Monday, November 12, 2012

Christmas For Classmates

I got to thinking the other day what were we going to do in regards to classmates and Christmas.

When my daughter was in prep there was a few Christmas cards here and there but no real precedent on what to do. Now that she is in Kindergarten it is much the same and I am left wondering what, if anything, to do. I am personally a big believer in that it is better to give than to receive. I think it is nice to do something small for the people you have spent the last year learning with and becoming friends with.

However when you have 16 other kids in your class it is not something that i want to go overboard with. I decided to take a look at our local shops to see what type of items were avaliable and I found these cute little erasers in The Reject Shop of all places. They were only $2 a pack and are the perfect little gift.

We will be putting them inside a cute little Christmas card which ill have my daughter sign her name to. She has also decided that she will be picking which eraser goes to which classmate which I think is great as it involves her more in the process. We will probably do them over the weekend and they will then go into school to be handed out. Nice and simple but still something to show our appreciation and Christmas spirit.

Speaking of presents, I am racking my brain on what to get my daughters teacher for a Christmas present...but more on my ideas and thoughts on the subject tomorrow.

Next up is to decide on a teachers present, that's the hard one

No comments:

Post a Comment