Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Halloween Time

Well it's almost that time of year again! Halloween. I really think it doesn't matter whether you love it or you don't, whether you think it's an American thing or you imbrace it here, one thing is for sure kids love it!

We had the wonderful pleasure of seeing Halloween in full swing about 3 years ago. We went to Disneyland when my daughter was 2 (and twice more since then, including just this August) and we were totally immersed in it. I think this is where my love of Halloween began. Just seeing how much fun people were having, how they whole heartedly imbraced it and how magical it really was.

We don't do Halloween in the traditional sense, my daughter does not go trick - or- treating, but she does dress up, hand out lollies if people so happen to come by and we decorate somewhat. It's just fun.

I love to decorate for every holiday and Halloween is no exception! I tend to try and buy something new each season. It is generally just something small and only costing a few dollars but it's fun none the less.

These are my recent purchases to get you in the Halloween mood

Our Pumpkin Bucket



Halloween Plates




Halloween Ice Cube/Chocolate Moulds





Here is a pic of my daughter during her Halloween at Disneyland. The look on her face says it all really.




Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment