Tuesday, October 09, 2012

On Wednesdays we wear pink




Some of you might know this quote from Mean Girls. I gotta say that it was on Austar the other week and as much as I tried to get motivated to get off the couch I just had to watch it.

I am a self proclaimed couch potato, I watch so many shows that I cannot keep up. My Austar recorder is full of shows and movies we all know ill probably never get to but I just cant miss out. The obvious answer would be to watch less but its really hard. I am out an about alot and I am constantly hearing from others just how good certain shows or movies are. The ladies at the school canteen talk alot about Revenge so I now have that on my list, another one of my friends watches Vampire Diaries and I have heard that's good, then theres The Five Year Engagement DVD I have sitting waiting, also my sister in law recentley told me how good Once Upon A Time is....so now you know how I got into this predicament. I am far too impressionable!

Then there are all these shows that are due to start airing again after their summer hiatius in the US, so my nights are soon going to be taken up with Gossip Girl, Mike & Molly, Big Bang Theory and the list continues....

I guess I am not really looking for a solution here.....anyone got any show/movie recommendations?

So you see my problem is just a never ending cycle, but at least it teaches me something - On Wednesdays we wear pink :)

Hope your Wednesday has a touch of pink!

2 comments:

  1. We could all do with a touch more pink in our lives! :-)
    So glad you're joining us for Blogtoberfest12.
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kat! I completely agree, I am surrounded by pink every day and I love it :)

    ReplyDelete